Sunday, November 15, 2009

Quick hello!

Hi!

I'm in rainy Taupo with only a few minutes of internet time left.

I'm still on track for 30 posts in November and have two more really good ones about Rotorua and Taupo.

In Rotorua I went to a really cool Mauri show and hangi, traditional ground cooked dinner. I also went to see all the hot springs and mud baths (they boil at 212 degrees celcius!) The bathhouse museum there was very interesting too. That place has some crazy history.

Here in Taupo, I planned to do one of the Great Walks of New Zealand. Unfortunately, this being the beginning of the season, it's still closed several days of the week for bad weather. I might get to it on my way back through, but for now I need to head south. Only one month to go and so many places to see and things to do!

I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow! Love Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment