Sunday, February 28, 2010

The one I forgot to name.

Just after I posted that last one I went outside and we could literally here Edmonton cheering for Team Canada. I couldn't actually see anyone, but our hostel is one avenue over from the main drag and people were going crazy.

One of the grad students from University of Alberta who has worked at squirrel camp in the past took us out for dinner. I met a lot of people who have worked at squirrel camp and have completed the U of A driving test and I'm feeling very intimidated tonight. This might be the last time you hear from me on the internet for awhile. Also, I'm supposed to tell the driving instructor that I'm from Ontario and I don't understand round-abouts. I'm going to have to parallel park an (automatic) truck. I probably could have prepared for this a little better than I did. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment