Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finished.

Tomorrow will be my last official day as a grad student at the University of Guelph. I'm handing in everything; every last library book, form, and key. My thesis will be microfilmed or some old-fashioned thing like that and I'll be unemployed and on the road.

I'm reading my thesis one last time. In a last attempt to find any hidden typos. I just made my way through the acknowledgements. I had written them too casually before, so I tightened them up.

Soon Doug and Paul will come in and we'll go to the grad lounge to celebrate our accomplishments and receive fancy mugs for successfully defending our theses. Tomorrow will be the last day I see Uta because she is leaving for her trip and won't return until after I've left for mine.

My throat is sore because I'm happy and sad. That's all I can say right now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment