Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Knit Digestive System.

I actually came across the knit brain from the previous post at a crafty forum I read sometimes. The people there find all kinds of fantastic projects and items. This completely knit digestive system came up in the same thread as the brain. I'm going to keep an eye on this one.



The first Fibonacci legwarmer was finished just after knit group last night. The second was cast on today. It's slow going because the wool is fine and the entire thing is ribbed for extra stretch. Next up in my knitting bag is the fourth self-striping sock since Christmas (I had to take a break before I finished the last one...fourth sock syndrome, anyone?). Self-striping wool is a mathematical achievement in itself. One of my favourite bloggers, Eunny Jang of See Eunny Knit has a great tutorial for home dyeing.

Okay, I'm out. I've been doing some research on my science family so I'll try to update that tomorrow.

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment