Monday, July 19, 2010

Jewels.

J Davis handmakes silver jewellery of tiny, mini town scenes. The pendants are my favourite.


Dark Cloud Silver makes silver jewellery inspired by DJ paraphernalia. I love this headphone pendant a lot. Much better views on the website.


Over at Maker's Market, Laura Cesari is making beaded models of the solar system. She worked out the distances between each bead to scale. The small black beads each represent about 20 million miles, or 32 million kilometers. She has kits and patterns for sale. I think I'm going to have to make one of these.


I may have posted this before, but it doesn't matter because I like it so much. Italian designer, Maria Christina Bellucci, of MCB Jewellery, takes ordinary things and makes them into beautiful colourful art pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment