Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some cool tutorials I've found over the past year or so.

First off, a giant list of the best tutorials of the year from The Long Thread.

Secondly, little mini tool boxes from Altoid tins!




Giant blob knit footstool from Pickles. I love these things and have probably posted about them before. Soon I will actually make one. Soon.



A couple men's shirts to other things. Someday I will have a sewing table again and I will sew some of these things. Maybe.

Shirt to skirt from label-free.



Shirtdress from clevergirl.org




Fabric envolopes. Be the sender of the classiest mail in the west. And some mini mail while you're at it.



Always have a toothpick handy. Toothpick pocket how-tos. I really like the one that includes a tiny mini toothpick protective cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment